Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Cosplay-Year!

This year (read: last year) I finally got this cosplayblog, and a little lolita, put together in at least one piece. Even thou I´m in the latest days have been doing some changes that I´m going to keep doing until I feel finish. But I think it does look cleaner now.

I want to thank everybody for all the lovely comments you have given me and also that I´ve got so many followers. Happy!

So what awaits this coming year. I know at least that I´m going to two big animeconvention this spring, and perhaps one in the summer. But it means at least three new cosplaycostumes that I´m hopefully is going to make before summer comes. I´m so exited and wants to jump up and down at the moment. At UppCon I´m going to be part of two groups, one Bleach (with my Hinamori) and ta-daaam, Sailor Moon. Finally I´m going to cosplay Usagi.

So stay tune for more cosplay in the future. Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment