I got a award from Naka from Naka´s Net.
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.
Want to know about the rules, visit Naka´s Net.
Since I don´t really like this kind of nomination (to be forced to nominate), so instead I want to post a list of blogs that gives me the same feeling as the award. Feel free to visit them!
- En magisk purt till en annan värld: a swedish blogger that writes about most in life, and show of the most amazing vintage-clothes.
- Gothic Lolita Sewing and Other Amusements: insperation can defintly be found here.
- Learningtofly: she´s an exellent craftsman, and has a bunch of tutorials.
- Let´s Cosplay Tutorials: she has just got the blog started, but the name says the most.
- Lolita Charm: a lifestyle lolita that loves to write about lolita.
- ...your other left: one of the lovely lolitas of Sweden.