Saturday, September 12, 2009

Deciding next cosplay?

Thing about deciding you´re next cosplay. I have three different characters to chose from. And I´m going to my next convention in less than a month.
  • Amewarashi - xxxHOLiC: One of my favourite-characters of all time. I have the patterns and the fabric, and most accessories. But the wigs is the big problem, I have to order it overseas, and then style it.
  • Lucy Heartfilia - Fairy Tail: I´ve read the manga since the start, and now it´s becoming anime. Not so complicated costume, and the wig´s not that hard to catch.
  • Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier: I fell in love with one of hers dresses, and that was the reason I started watching the anime, which I really like. I have patterns, and most fabric. I just have to get a wig and learn Nyan Nyan.
The thing is. I´m going to cosplay all of these characters, I just don´t really know where to start. But it´s leaning against Lucy. I´ll guess it will show here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment