Thursday, July 4, 2013

Just a little stressed

... about the fact that NärCon is soon. So far I've got one complete cosplay, on half done and two in pieces. This will be interesting. Plus I'm also making a friend her weddingdress and work full time. But at least I wanted to let you know of my plans at least, not that they are totally set in stone just yet.

  • Thursday: Illyana 'Magik' Raspuntina - She's been in lots of Marvel Comics lately but I'm going for the classic New Mutant look. Plus she got a sword and travels in time and space :D
  • Friday: Inara Serra - Firefly, no need to say anything else. Mal is of course coming as well. 
  • Saturday: Rosa Joanna Farrell - Final Fantasy IV. My most complicated costume this year, it involves worbla, lots of gold paint and a million details. And if I have time, a great magic staff. 
  • Sunday: Princess Peach - well no need for further introduction. It rocks being a pink princess. 

I don't really know which days it will be Inara or Peach just yet but it leans towards this schedule. Well, that it, now going back to sewing before work. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Det är ju ett så härligt spel så jag är förvånad. Men tror att det fått lite fart nu i och med PSP-utgåvan och Dissidia. Man får hoppas i alla fall.
    Edward är riktigt härlig! vi får se till att träffas när du fått ihop honom. :)

    ReplyDelete