- In July, when it looks as I can.
- Said to be more like a small convention, cosy.
- More expensive.
- In August, the days before I begin school. Could be a trouble.
- Made by cosplayers for cosplayers. Lots of cosplay.
- In the middle of Stockholm. The big city.
Oh, the more I think about it, the more confused I get. I really want to go to Meuw, as it is aimed for cosplayers and it looks really fun. But at the same time NärCon has always been one of the conventions that I wanted to go to. I guess I talk with my cosplaygroup and ask what they think.
Yeah, I don't think I have told you. But me and my friends started our own cosplaygroup: Pinku no Shoulasu. Or just pink shoelaces. Not that anything changed as we still do all our own cosplays of the character we like, but now we got ourself a name. And I have appointed myself as Master of Pattern. I guess we will all have our titles as time goes by.
Now I have to make patterns for my group and sew a dress for my mum, so for now. Bye!